+49 (69) 50 95 75 751
Python DevOps developer
Infradata is looking for a Python DevOps developer
Infradata is the Network Integrator for organizations whose core business depends on the network infrastructure. Based on a strong position among the largest service providers in Europe Infradata is expanding the organization internationally. Infradata is focusing on designing, supplying, implementing, maintaining and managing Next Generation Networks.
Infradata focuses on two specific segments: Service Provider Networks and Mission Critical Networks. Within these segments a number of specific challenges and customer groups can be distinguished which Infradata provides with custom made solutions.
Infradata is an award winning organisation (Golden FD Gazelle Award, Deloitte Fast 50 and Porth4Growth). The company is expanding strongly both in the Netherlands and internationally.
As a Python software developer you will be responsible for and help us with:
• Getting the company to the next level by means of developing our internal and external services
• Creating interfacing between systems that we and our customers use
• Working on the in-house systems to enhance our operational capabilities
• Serve as a programming authority to our network engineers
As candidate you possess the following skills to successfully carry the responsibilities:
• Master Degree or equivalent, in a technical or scientific discipline
• Two years professional experience
• Experience with Python Programming
• Object Orientated design and programming
• Experience with designing, developing, using RESTful JSON web services
• Relational and NoSQL databases – MySQL, Mongo, ElasticSearch
• Have strong knowledge and preference to work with Linux/UNIX OS's and tools
• WSGI and HTTP knowledge
• Dedicated to test driven development
• DevOps experience
• Git source control
• Good command English language is required
Infradata is a company that can build connectivity, not only for customers, but also for employees. Besides the focus on customers and innovation strategy, we value culture as the third success factor. Infradata is all about people. They are the capital of our company and ensure the quality of our service. Infradata constantly invests in the quality of its staff and expects its employees to show initiative. It is an informal organization with a winning mentality where working is made fun. We are looking for the best people who do not shy away from challenges.